COVID-19 Test Service
COVID-19 Test Service
Department of Health recognized laboratory
Advance booking via online booking system is required. Daily quota is limited, first come first served.
Persons with symptoms suspected of COVID-19 are recommended to perform rapid antigen test and follow the latest advice from the Centre for Health Protection, Department of Health.
Service would not be available for persons under the following conditions:
|COVID-19 PCR Test||General||Compulsory Testing||Travel|
Combined nasal and throat swab (Adult and children aged 6 or above)
Nasal swab (Children aged below 6)
|Result time after collection of specimen by CUHKMC||Within 24 hours||Within|
|Within 24 hours#||Within|
|Within 24 hours||Within|
|Result Delivery||Test result will be delivered by SMS ONLY. No Lab Report included.||Test result will be delivered by SMS and Lab Report will be delivered by email.|
*Not Including Doctor’s Consultation Fee
^If the sample result is positive or indeterminate after the test, our hospital will retest the sample for confirmation. The time for receiving the result may thus be delayed.
#The test results of those who are subject to Compulsory Testing have to be issued through the platform of the Department of Health. The exact time for receiving the results may vary.
(ONLY accept payment with credit card, Alipay, WeChat Pay)
Public Enquiry: email@example.com OR 3946 6004
Corporate Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Saturday
9am - 5pm
Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays
General Outpatient Clinic
G/F, CUHK Medical Centre, 9 Chak Cheung Street, Shatin
- If the condition of the client falls within the scope of the Guidelines of Centre for Health Protection (CHP), CUHKMC will report the case to CHP according to the statutory reporting mechanism.
- Terms and Conditions and Personal Information Collection Statement applies.
- The prevailing COVID-19 prevention measures of CUHKMC (Emergency Response Level - Notices) also apply.
- Extra cost will apply if any medical consultation is needed.
- If client is late for the scheduled appointment, he/she may need to wait for the next available time slot or subject to possible rescheduling.
- The final testing result time depends on when the specimen is collected by CUHKMC.