COVID Medical Station
COVID Medical Station
Designated Taxi Service (From 28 March 2022, applicable to patients with appointments made at the CUHKMC COVID Medical Station)
Patients with appointments made at COVID Medical Station can book the designated taxi fleet service to transport between the COVID Medical Station and patients' residence through www.designatedtaxihk.com or hotline at 3693 4770.
Scope of Service
We provide consultation service* for:
- persons who have tested positive by Rapid Antigen Test (RAT)# in the past 14 days
- persons who have tested positive by COVID-19 PCR test in the past 14 days
persons who have been in close contact with confirmed COVID-19 patient in the past 14 days
*Do not include imaging, laboratory and inpatient services.
#Patients have to upload the RAT results at "Declaration System for Individuals Tested Positive for COVID-19 Using Rapid Antigen Test" (https://www.chp.gov.hk/ratp/) launched by the Centre for Health Protection (CHP) and show the SMS confirmation on attending the service.
- Phone booking by 3946 6320 (Daily quota is limited, first come first served.)
TeleMedicine service is also available, please click here for details.
(Medication fees not included)
Only Credit Card (Visa, Master, Union Pay and American Express), Alipay, WeChat Pay and FPS are accepted for consultation and medications fees.
- The medical station is for consultation only, do not include imaging, laboratory and inpatient services.
- Except for the designated area of the medical station, patients are not allowed to enter other areas of the hospital.
- If patient is late for the scheduled appointment, he/she may need to wait for the next available time slot or subject to possible rescheduling.
- If necessary, medical staff may request the patient to undergo the RAT again on the spot. The Hospital will charge a price of $60 for the test.
- All persons are required to wear surgical masks at all times. Those who do not comply with this rule will be asked to leave.
- Please note that the above-mentioned arrangements are subject to change in accordance with the epidemic situation without prior notice and CUHKMC reserves the rights for final decision.