Emergency Response Level – General Information
(Effective date: 27 April 2022)
In response to the latest situation of COVID-19, CUHK Medical Centre (the Hospital) has adopted the following measures with effect from 27 April 2022:
- For precautionary needs, apart from users of hospital services, i.e. patients, persons accompanying outpatients and visitors of inpatients, all other visitors are required to make appointment in advance.
All visitors are required to screen on history of Fever, Travel, Occupation, Contact and Clustering (FTOCC) and receive temperature check before getting into the Hospital.
All visitors are required to wear surgical masks at all times. Visitors who do not comply with this rule will be asked to leave.
- The following persons would be directed to COVID-19 medical station or General Out-patient Clinic for medical consultation:
- Persons tested positive for COVID-19 by either rapid antigen test (RAT) or PCR and wish to seek medical advice
- Persons under compulsory testing notice and have not completed the series of RAT or PCR tests, or persons who have completed the test(s) but cannot provide the negative COVID-19 test result(s)1
- Persons under quarantine, including quarantine at home, hotel, residential care home for elderlies/ disabled1
- Persons who have travel history outside Hong Kong in the past 14 days1, 2
- Confirmed COVID-19 patients within 10 days after discharge and without a valid negative re-testing result (RAT or PCR)1
They are otherwise respectfully declined to enter the hospital compound for other purposes.
Persons presented with fever OR acute respiratory symptoms OR pneumonia will be invited to attend the General Out-patient Clinic (GOPC) for medical consultation. 1
*Note 1: Please refer to the General Outpatient Clinic Special Arrangement for RAT requirement.
*Note 2: No exemption will be granted to any HK entry scheme, e.g Return2HK, Come2HK and Hong Kong Health Code etc.
Please note that the above-mentioned measures are subject to change in accordance with the epidemic situation without prior notice and CUHKMC reserves the rights for final decision.