Emergency Response Level – General Outpatient Clinic
General Outpatient Clinic Special Arrangement
(Effective date: 27 April 2022)
All persons (including patient and companion) visiting CUHK Medical Centre General Outpatient Clinic (GOPC) are required to screen on history of Fever, Travel, Occupation, Contact and Clustering (FTOCC). The following persons have to take rapid antigen test (RAT) at GOPC and will be arranged to receive medical consultation after obtaining the result of RAT on the spot. Persons with a valid negative COVID-19 PCR test result which is obtained within 48 hours could be exempted.
- Persons under compulsory testing notice and have not completed the series of RAT or PCR tests, or persons who have completed the test(s) but cannot provide the negative COVID-19 test result(s)
- Persons under quarantine, including quarantine at home, hotel, residential care home for elderlies/ disabled
- Persons who have travel history outside Hong Kong in the past 14 days*
- Confirmed COVID-19 patients within 10 days after discharge and without a valid negative re-testing result (RAT or PCR)
- Persons presented with fever OR acute respiratory symptoms OR pneumonia OR symptoms included but not limited to sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, diarrhoea, vomit, recent loss of taste/ smell
*Note: No exemption will be granted to any HK entry scheme, e.g Return2HK, Come2HK and Hong Kong Health Code etc.
All persons (including patient and companion) with NEGATIVE RAT result (the RAT must be taken at GOPC), will be arranged to receive medical consultation at GOPC.
All persons (including patient and companion) with POSITIVE RAT result (the RAT must be taken at GOPC), will be arranged to receive medical consultation at COVID Medical Station at LG/F of the Hospital. All fees are calculated according to the GOPC price list.
All persons who have been in close contact with confirmed COVID-19 patient in the past 14 days, will be arranged to receive medical consultation at COVID Medical Station at LG/F of the Hospital. All fees are calculated according to the GOPC price list.
For patients attending other clinics and centres in the Hospital, our medical staff may refer them to take RAT at GOPC if needed.
The Hospital will charge a price for the test:
- Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) : $60