Management Trainee Programme
Our Management Trainee Programme (Programme) is designed to develop high potential talents into future leaders for the sustainable development of the CUHK Medical Centre as well as the healthcare industry.
CUHKMC is dedicated to offering quality healthcare service at affordable and transparent package prices to bridge the service gaps between private and public healthcare in Hong Kong; and optimising the clinical outcomes of patient care and enhancing operational efficiency through the provision of integrated and holistic healthcare to patients, user-friendly hospital design for all ages, state-of-the-art technologies/equipment and streamlined services to better cater for patient needs and to eliminate unnecessary waiting and transfers.
If you share the same vision with us, and are looking for a meaningful career journey in the healthcare industry, please join us and be part of our professional team contributing to pioneering solution in healthcare, and maximising the values to our patients, stakeholders and the community.
The Programme will offer you with exposure to a variety of services and functions of the hospital and plentiful opportunities to acquire the necessary skills and professional expertise to build a solid and meaningful career at CUHKMC through:
- Attachment/rotations to core departments taking care of clinical/hospital operations, commercial/hospital administration functions and corporate functions;
- Participation in cross functional projects and assignments; and
- Participation in functional and leadership training.
- The Management Trainee Programme provides fast-track career development for hospital management professionals. Upon completing the 36-month programme, the Management Trainees who meet the CUHKMC's expectations and requirements will be appointed to Manager positions.
Our Recruitment Schedule in 2021/22
- A final year student graduating in 2022 or recent graduate with a degree in any discipline;
- Strong academic track record/performance;
- Passion to develop a career in the healthcare industry;
- Team player with strong potentials, commitment and drive to achieve excellence; and
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese