Patient Support Programme
With a social mission to bridge the service gaps between private and public healthcare in Hong Kong, CUHK Medical Centre (CUHKMC) is dedicated to offering quality and suitable healthcare services to patients. CUHKMC is delighted to launch the “Patient Support Programme”, a medicinal products patient support programme aiming to help patients in need.
Be with you – Breast Cancer Patient Support Program (Program)
“Be with You – Breast Cancer Patient Support Program” (Program) would be jointly supported by both CUHKMC and Roche Hong Kong Limited (Roche).
Under normal circumstances, once application has been approved, drug treatment for breast cancer (mainly targeted therapy) would be supported by the Program. The degree of support will be determined according to the financial assessment criteria of the Program and the required treatment of the applicant.
- Permanent residents of HKSAR
- Referred by oncologists at CUHKMC and being diagnosed with Breast Cancer requiring targeted therapy under the Program
- Meets the financial assessment criteria of the Program
- Currently not under any drug financial assistance programs from Roche
Application procedure and subsidy*
- Applicant should return the completed application form and the required documents to CUHKMC.
- Once the completed application form and all required documents have been received, CUHKMC would commence the assessment process, and would inform the applicant the result in 5 business days.
*For further details and enquiry, please contact CUHKMC Oncology Centre at (852) 3946 6288.
In the event of any disputes, the decision of CUHK Medical Centre shall be final.