With aims to advance the health of population, specialists practicing Public Health Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Administrative Medicine apply epidemiological principles and methods to describe and define public health problems, formulate and evaluate health programmes, provide treatment of illnesses to prevent and control health problems and to promote the health of the population including the working population. These specialists also aim to advance the health of population through the effective and efficient management of the health care services and resources.
- Provide personalized tailor-made health check-up plans, take clients’ needs into account, in the aspects of diet, exercise, social, sleep and mind.
- Organise various wellness programs to enhance health profiles, reduce health risk factors of clients and their families through early risk factor identification, early detection and treatment of diseases. For more details, please visit our Wellness Centre section.(link to wellness centre)
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related illnesses, as well as provision of counselling.
- Enhance patients' awareness on health through publications, and audio visual aids and health talks.
(Services will be launched by phases)
Medical TeamView All
CUHKMC Medical Team
Dr CHOI Hiu Yeung, JacquelineView Profile
- Specialist in Public Health Medicine
Clinical Assistant Professor (Honorary), The Jockey Club School of Public Health and Primary Care, Faculty of Medicine, CUHK
Honorary Clinical Assistant Professor, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong
Dr HO Mang Yee, MandyView Profile
- Specialist in Occupational and Environmental Medicine