Our Neurosurgery specialists will develop personalized care plan for each patient and offer operative and non-operative management of disorders of the nervous systems including brain, meninges, pituitary gland, spinal cord, vertebral column etc.
Neurosurgery services provide care across the spectrum of neurological disorders, including:
- Primary and metastatic tumors of the brain, spine, and nerves, including Glioma, Meningioma, Pituitary Adenoma , Acoustic Neuroma and Intraspinal tumors etc.
- Cerebral vascular diseases: stroke; cerebral aneurysms; brain and spinal vascular malformations; carotid stenosis; intracranial atherosclerosis; dural venous fistula
- Degenerative spine disorder: Neck and back pain, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, Prolapsed Intervertebral disease, Myelopathy and Radiculopathy
- Pediatric congenital anomaly: Hydrocephalus, spina bifida, Craniosynostosis, bilateral deaf ear
- Functional neurological disorders: Epilepsy surgery; Facial pain and spasm syndromes; Intractable Parkinson’s disease, essential tremor and dystonia; cerebral palsy and spasticity;
- Pituitary tumor services: Functional and Non-functional pituitary tumor with endoscopic surgery and Endocrinologist assessment on hormonal profile
- Neuro-otology: For patient with acoustic neuroma, we provide comprehensive management modality from surgery to radiosurgery. We also pioneered in the providence of auditory brainstem implant in Asia.
- Neuro-rehabilitation facilities: There is a team of rehabilitation therapist providing service for brain and spine trauma, stroke and major neurological diseases
We perform Advanced Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgeries
With close collaboration with ENT and Eye surgeons, we provide advance techniques for safe and efficient surgeries in the flowing areas:
- Endoscopic and Keyhole approaches for brain tumour, especially tumour around the anterior skull base, pituitary, and parasellar area
- Endoscopic / Minimally invasive approaches to orbital bone tumour and pathology around the optic nerve
- Minimally Invasive Spine surgeries for degenerative spine disease involving spinal decompression and fusion instrumentations
- Endovascular treatment for wide range of brain and spine vascular pathologies
- Minimal Access Auditory Brain Stem Implant for children with congenital deafness
We ensure patients safety by providing:
- Peri-operative and intraoperative Neuromonitoring
- Neuro-Navigation system and intra-operative Ultrasound
- Fluorescence guided vascular (ICG) and Glioma (5-ALA) surgery
- Awake craniotomy and intra-operative brain function mapping
(Services will be launched by phases)